The Mobile Alloy Wheel Powder Coating Process
To find out exactly what we do during the alloy wheel diamond cutting refurbishment process, read on...
We've detailed the steps we take below..
- Our van arrives at a time and place convenient for you
- The car is then lifted up to gain access to your alloy wheels
- The damaged alloy wheel is then removed from your car and the spare wheel (If you have one) is replaced
- If we are repairing all four alloy wheels then the vehicle is placed on secure axel stands whilst we refurbish them.
- The tyres are carefully removed to enable us to gain access to the entire alloy rim.
- If they are damaged, dented or badly kerbed the wheels are repaired using various sanding, filling or buckle repair techniques
- They are then acid dipped to remove all imperfections and contaminants.
- They are then neutralised in a water tank to remove any excess acid from the alloy
- The wheels are then baked to 200c before they are powder coated using the latest in powder-coating technology.
- Your alloy wheels are then heated for another 30 mins and left to cool down
- Once the wheels have cooled they are then put into the computer numerical control (CNC) machine and diamond cut to a perfect finish
- Once this process has finished your freshly diamond cut wheels are then powder lacquered and baked for a further 30 mins.
- The refurbished diamond cut wheels are then left to cool
- The tyres are then fitted and the wheels re-balanced.
Your Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels Are Ready To Fit
All we need now is confirmation that you are happy with our diamond cut alloy wheel refurbishment and the process is complete, payment is then made by Visa, Cheque or PayPal and you are ready to drive away on a set of "good as new" diamond cut alloy wheels.
Best Diamond Cut Finish Guaranteed
We guarantee the quality of the diamond cut alloy wheel finish we provide, we're confident it's the best in the business. However we cannot guarantee refurbishmed diamond cut alloy wheels against corrosion. It doesn't matter what lacquer is used, or how many coats are applied, the type of salt we use on the roads in the UK is highly corrosive. If salt is able to access the diamond cut finish, it will tarnish again.
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Instant Estimates
To get an instant idea of how much it would cost to have a diamond cut alloy wheel refurbishment service performed on your vehicle., use our estimate app.