The Mobile Bespoke Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Process
To find out exactly what we do during the alloy wheel diamond cutting refurbishment process, read on...
We've detailed the steps we take below..
- Our van arrives at a time and place convenient for you
- The car is then lifted up to gain access to your alloy wheels
- The alloy wheels are then removed from your car and it's left on axle stands
- We then push the tyre back away from the alloy wheel and mask up so no paint touches the tyre
- We then repair the damage and get the alloy wheels nice and flat/smooth
- The alloy wheel is then keyed up ready for the first coat of primer
- The primer is then flatted down with wet and dry paper to make it smooth again
- The colour of your choice is then applied and dried under infrared lamps
- The alloy wheel's now ready for the final stage of having a high gloss 2pac lacquer finish to give it a showroom look
- The alloy wheels are then cured under the infrared lamps
- We then inflate your alloy wheels to the correct pressures using up to date auto data charts
- The alloy wheels are then fitted back to your vehicle and torqued to manufactures recommendation
Your Bespoke Alloy Wheels Are Refurbished
All we need now is confirmation that you are happy with your bespoke alloy wheel refurbishment and the process is complete, payment is then made by Visa, Cheque or PayPal and you are ready to drive away on a set of "good as new" diamond cut alloy wheels.
Our Wheel Refurbishments Are Guaranteed
We guarantee the quality of any bespoke alloy wheel refurbishment finish that we provide, we're confident it's the best in the business. However if diamond cutting is selected as part of your refurbishment, we cannot guarantee a diamond cut finish against corrosion.
It doesn't matter what lacquer is used, or how many coats are applied, the type of salt we use on the roads in the UK is highly corrosive. If they are chipped or kerbed and salt is able to access the diamond cut finish, it will tarnish again.
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Instant Estimates
To get an instant idea of how much it would cost to have a standard painted alloy wheel refurbishment service performed on your vehicle, use our estimate app.