The Mobile Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Process
To find out more about how the whole alloy wheel refurbishment process works and how we go from damaged to repaired so quickly, read on.
We've detailed the steps we take below, so you know exactly what to expect from our Just Wheel Repair alloy wheel refurbishment expert technicians.
- Your car is securely raised off of the ground
- The damaged alloy wheels are removed from your car
- We then remove pressure from the tyres
- The tyre bead is broken around the rim of your alloy wheel & pushed back to expose the full edge of the alloy wheel for repair
- The damage to the alloy wheel is then repaired using the latest in wheel repair technology
- The alloy wheel is then covered in a thick coat of primer to prevent acid corrosion forming on the alloy itself
- The alloy is then placed under infrared lighting to ensure the primer is evenly baked and hard on the alloy wheel
- The primer is thoroughly ‘flatted’ (Sanded) and the alloy wheel/s are now ready for a smooth top coat
- The alloy wheel is then bespoke painted or matched to the standard specification/finish
- Alloy wheels are then heated again under the infrared lighting system to ensure top coat adhesion
- The alloy wheels are then spayed with a thick coat of lacquer (Unless a matt finish is selected)
- The infrared alloy wheel baking process continues until alloys are completely dry
- Finally the tyres are re-inflated and the operator will refit the alloy wheels to your vehicle
- The alloy wheel wheel nuts are all torqued up to the manufacturers recommended level
Your alloy wheels are now looking like new again
All we need now is confirmation that you are happy with the alloy wheel refurbishment and the process is complete, payment is then made by Visa, Cheque or PayPal and you are ready to drive away on a set of "good as new" alloy wheels.
Along with your invoice, we offer a full guarantee on all alloy wheel repairs and refurbishments carried out by us.
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Instant Estimates
To get an instant idea of how much it would cost to have a standard painted alloy wheel refurbishment service performed on your vehicle., use our estimate app.