The Mobile Alloy Wheel Powder Coating Process
To find out more about what we do, during our alloy wheel powder coating refurbishment service read on.
We've detailed the steps we take below.
- Our van arrives at a time and place convenient for you
- The car is then lifted up to gain access to your alloy wheels
- The damaged alloy wheel is then removed from your car and the spare wheel (If you have one) is replaced
- If we are repairing all four alloy wheels then the vehicle is placed on secure axel stands whilst we refurbish them.
- The tyres are carefully removed to enable us to gain access to the entire alloy rim.
- The first stage starts with an acid dipping to remove all imperfections and contaminants.
- Any damage to the alloy wheel is repaired and smoothed.
- The alloy wheel is then heated up to a high temperature and powder coated.
- Finally the tyres are re-fitted, re-inflated and the operator will refit the alloy wheel/s to your vehicle.
- The aloy wheel wheel nuts are all torqued up to the manufacturers recommended level.
Your Powder Coated Alloy Wheels Are Like New Again
All we need now is confirmation that you are happy with the alloy wheel powder coating refurbishment and the process is complete, payment is then made by Visa, Cheque or PayPal and you are ready to drive away on a set of "good as new" powder coated alloy wheels.
Quality Powder Coat Finish Guaranteed
Along with your invoice, we offer a full guarantee on all powder coating alloy wheel repairs and refurbishments carried out by us.
Get An Alloy Wheel Polishing Estimate
Other Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Instant Estimates
Alternatively if you just want to find out about our standard paint, split rim or diamond cut alloy wheel repair & refurbishment prices, use our estimate app. Get an instant idea of what it would cost to have a standard alloy wheel refurbishment service performed on your vehicle.