The Mobile Alloy Wheel Polishing & Refurbishment Process
Read on for more information on the alloy wheel polishing process that your wheels will go through to come out looking shiny and new.
We've noted down the steps we take below, so you'll know exactly what you'll be getting when choosing to have your wheel polished by our Just Wheel Repair alloy wheel polishing and refurbishment experts.
Our van arrives at a time and place convenient for you
- The car is then lifted up to gain access to your alloy wheels
- The damaged alloy wheel is then removed from your car and the spare wheel (If you have one) is replaced
- If we are repairing all four alloy wheels then the vehicle is placed on secure axel stands whilst we refurbish them
- The tyres are carefully removed to enable us to polish and repair the entire alloy rim
- The first stage starts with a rough abrasive and each subsequent stage uses a finer abrasive until the desired finish is achieved.
- The rough pass removes surface defects like pits, nicks, lines and scratches.
- The finer abrasive leaves very thin lines that are not visible to the naked eye.
- The refurbished alloy wheel is now ready to be polished with a selection of different waxes to achieve the desired mirror finish.
- Finally the tyres are re-fitted, re-inflated and the operator will refit the alloy wheel/s to your vehicle
- The alloy wheel wheel nuts are all torqued up to the manufacturers recommended level
Your Showroom Standard Polished & Refurbished Alloy Wheels
All we need now is confirmation that you are happy with our show room standard refurbishment and polishing of your alloy wheels.
The process is then complete, payment is then made by Visa, Cheque or PayPal and you are ready to drive away on a set of "good as new" polished alloy wheels.
Quality Alloy Wheel Polishing Guaranteed
Along with your invoice, we offer a full guarantee on all alloy wheel repairs and polished refurbishments carried out by us. You can rest assured our work is of the upmost quality and we'll stand by our word!
Get An Instant Alloy Wheel Repair Estimate
Other Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Instant Estimates
Alternatively if you just want to find out about our standard paint, split rim or diamond cut alloy wheel repair & refurbishment prices, use our estimate app. Get an instant idea of what it would cost to have a standard alloy wheel refurbishment service performed on your vehicle.