So What Happens in the Acid Stripping Process
To find out more about what we do, during our alloy wheel acid stripping refurbishment service read on.
We've detailed the steps we take below.
- Our van arrives at a time and place convenient for you
- The car is then lifted up to gain access to your alloy wheels
- The damaged alloy wheel is then removed from your car and the spare wheel (If you have one) is replaced
- If we are repairing all four alloy wheels then the vehicle is placed on secure axel stands whilst we refurbish them.
- The alloy wheels are immediately transported back to our depot where we will begin restoration
- The tyres are carefully removed to enable us to acid bathe and repair the entire alloy rim.
- Your alloy wheels then get placed in the acid tank to strip off all of the old protective coating and contaminants
- They are then neutralised in a warm water tank to remove any excess acid from the alloy wheel itself
- Finally the operator will return the alloy wheel/s to you
Your Acid Stripped Alloy Wheels Are Ready For A Final Finish
All we need now is confirmation that you are happy with the alloy wheel acid stripping wheel refurbishment and the process is complete, payment is then made by Visa, Cheque or PayPal and your alloy wheels are ready to go.
Get An Alloy Wheel Full Refurbishment Estimate
Other Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Instant Estimates
Alternatively if you just want to find out about our standard paint, split rim or diamond cut alloy wheel refurbishment prices, use our estimate app. Get an instant idea of what it would cost to have a standard alloy wheel refurbishment service performed on your vehicle.